• Serve as key contact person for retrieval of financial, administration and procurement records of State
• Provide day-to-day financial and administrative support to the State office.
• Prepare and review of QBE Vouchers, with the accuracy of GL/ION and calculations of TDS for all vendors including NEFT details as well as uploading for payment in S2B Portal accordance with Jhpiego’s Financial Management Guidelines including DOA.
• Payment disbursement including preparing forms and receipts for approval and payment of personal reimbursements, travel reimbursements, consultant payments and travel/project advances of the staff.
• Regular follow up with staffs and vendors for timely submission of bills and claims.
• Communication to vendors/staffs about payments made, and recording information in relevant database.
• Review activity budgets, release advances according to the policy.
• Review invoices received from staff against their advances for conducting training/workshop and its liquidation upon submitting expenses and supporting document by the concerned staff.
• Review financial documents such as vendor invoices, Staff claims, Consultant payment and other routine expenses vouchers to ensure the completeness, accuracy, and validity of financial data.
• Maintain proper documentation of all financial transactions, filing of accounting documents and accounting records compatible with standard accounting practice of Jhpiego and Donor Guidelines.
• Preparing and submitting financial reports and others as and when required.
• Support in the project closure activity by ensuring to book all expenses at the time of project close out.
• Manage petty cash as per Jhpiego policy Procedure; prepare timely voucher, ledger and summary as well as timely submission of replenishment.
• Orientation of financial policies and procedures to newly joined staffs and keep updating.
• Support in the full and final settlement of staffs.
• Accuracy and strong computation skills.
• Ability to develop good working relationships with other agencies, stakeholders and other organizations.
• Demonstrated ability to multitask.
• Attention to details and ability to produce documents and coordinate activities with little supervision.
• Comfortable working in a multicultural and unstructured work environment.
• Ability to manage/ prioritize work from several sources.
• Good verbal and written communications skill in English and Hindi.
• Proficient to work on MS Office, especially MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power point and accounting software.
• Willingness to learn and adapt new things.
• Flexibility to travel as and when required.
• Bachelors / Masters of Commerce or Administration with 4-6 years relevant work experience in finance, accounts, administration, procurement and office management.
• Experience of working with international agencies or other donors/NGOs is essential.
• Preference will be given to Pune based candidates.
Jhpiego offers highly dynamic and enabling work environment and provides competitive compensation based on experience and background. Interested candidates should submit their application with a covering note to RISE.India@jhpiego.org .
Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will receive a response from Jhpiego HR .