Working hours: Monday to Friday and work outside normal hours including Saturdays may be required.
Salary: Commensurate with the Skills and Experience
Traveling: travel to project sites maybe required as per the JD responsibilities.
Core Purpose: To coordinate with primary stakeholders including persons with disabilities. The community facilitators will be closely working with panchayat members and local government officials. Build capacities of the community and institutions
Key responsibilities and job description:
- To coordinate with primary stakeholders including persons with disabilities. The community facilitators will be closely working with panchayat members and local government officials.
- Build capacities of the community and institutions
- She/he will be the link between the project and the community to ensure implementation of project activities
Qualifications and work experience:
- 12th grade complete or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Must have motorbike driving skills
- Communication skill, good human relations, willingness to reside in rural areas.
- Firm belief in teamwork, gender equality, conceptual understanding of participatory approach and sustainable development.
- The Community Facilitator is expected to establish relationship with the community, government counterparts and CBOs in order to facilitate and encourage active participation in overall development activities and internally, with Supervisors, Coordinator, and other concerned staff.
- The Community Facilitators lives among the community.
- High level of commitment and willingness to travel frequent/long distance
- Demonstrated skills in partnership building and interpersonal communication
- Knowledge of the working area
- Excellent and demonstrated skills in computer Microsoft office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlooks, emails
- Knowledge of local language is mandatory
- Good level of reporting writing skills
Contract Period: Project Tenure
Professional and behavioral
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications such as word, excel & PPT.
- Good communication skills in English, regional language
- Abide by and display CBM core values in all aspects of work
- Flexible approach to work demands
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate with staff at all levels
- Willingness to learn, change and adapt
- Well organized with the ability to multitask
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity other details:
- Candidate should be flexible to travel as needed
- To be able to join CBM in one month
The future job holder adheres to CBM Policies and procedures, commits to CBM’s Child Safeguarding Policy, Code of Conduct and follows CBM’s safety & security protocols.
CBM encourages Women and persons with disabilities to explore this important opportunity.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit, via e-mail, cover letter and CV with three professional references and salary expectations to email@example.com