Bodeli Block, Gujart
Working hours: Monday to Friday and work outside normal hours including Saturdays may be required.
Salary: Commensurate with the Skills and Experience
Traveling: travel to project sites maybe required as per the JD responsibilities.
Core Purpose: Management of Accounting Administration of Our Field Office located in Bodeli Block, Gujarat / Raniketh, Uttarakhand
Key responsibilities and job description:
- Ensure day to day accounting functions are managed
- Scrutiny of all accounting documents, seek clarifications and finalization for further process
- Ensure timely accounting and disbursement of payments, settlements and full documentation
- Process payroll (computation, deductions and disbursement)
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, consistency and timeliness deduction, remittance, reconciliations and filings.
- Maintain books of accounts in compliance with statutory requirements and CBM India Trust requirements electronically.
- Ensure strict compliance with project codes /cost centres, allocation and apportioning techniques of expenses by two or more projects, and update accounting Tally system as per requirements;
- Ensure proper filing of all accounting documentation
- Update asset register and physical verification
- Manage all banking related processes and out of office responsibilities
- Prepare periodic (weekly/Monthly) planning and reports inlcuding MIS reports as per the standards
- Support in audits, internal and external
- Ensure implementation of all policy procedures related to accounting and finance dept.
- Other responsibilities assigned by the line manager as and when required.
Support in all Administrative activities for CBM Field Offices
- Support in Rental agreements, amenities and maintenance.
- Perform all procurement and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation, Contracts, etc.
- Set policy and guidelines for delivering commercial and cost-effective procuring process for the organization 5. To procure supplies, equipment and services based on CBM’s needs.
- Responsibilities include researching new vendors, tracking deliveries and updating order records (e.g. dates, invoices and discounts.)
- Working knowledge on supply chain procedures and know how to create and translate cost analyses
- Make cost-effective purchases and ensure we maintain a fully stocked inventory. Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts) Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
- Evaluate offers from vendors, service providers and negotiate better prices Prepare cost analyses
- Maintain updated records of invoices, contracts, payments, renewals and AMCs
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Liaise to ensure all products arrive in good condition and quality services are provided as agreed
- Coordinate with Consultants and prepare consultancy agreements, payments etc.
- Representing CBM during out of office-related work and other platforms as deputed.
- Participate in training of Partner organisations and /or CBM staff members in financial management of budgets, funds, etc. and provide the needed information as may be required.
- Carry out the role-specific responsibility to safeguard children and adults at risk (as guided by CBM’s relevant policies)
- Periodically verify and check the supporting documents for Finance, Admin and Programmes. Report to line manager accordingly.
Qualifications and work experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or Arts
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in Finance, Administration & procurement role or similar
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software,
5) Contract Period: Project Tenure
Professional and behavioral
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications such as word, excel & PPT.
- Good communication skills in English, regional language
- Abide by and display CBM core values in all aspects of work
- Flexible approach to work demands
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate with staff at all levels
- Willingness to learn, change and adapt
- Well organized with the ability to multitask
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity other details:
- Candidate should be flexible to travel as needed
- To be able to join CBM in one month
The future job holder adheres to CBM Policies and procedures, commits to CBM’s Child Safeguarding Policy, Code of Conduct and follows CBM’s safety & security protocols.
CBM encourages Women and persons with disabilities to explore this important opportunity.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit, via e-mail, cover letter and CV with three professional references and salary expectations to email@example.com