Reporting to: Project Manager
Project Location: Bodeli Block, Gujart
Working hours: Monday to Friday and work outside normal hours including Saturdays may be required.
Salary: Commensurate with the Skills and Experience
Traveling: travel to project sites maybe required as per the JD responsibilities.
Core Purpose: Assessing patients' physical conditions, formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of persons/students with disabilities in our Project Location in Bodeli Block, Gujarat
Key responsibilities and job description:
- Evaluate patients to determine whether physiotherapy interventions are necessary,
- assess children in accordance with the professional practice guidelines and standards, treat children with movement disorders.
- Making assessments of patients' physical conditions.
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of persons/students with disabilities.
- Educating persons/students with disabilities or their family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Referring patients to doctors and other medical practitioners.
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs for students with disabilities.
Qualifications and work experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy.
- Experience working as a physiotherapist.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with patients.
- Teamwork skills.
- Administration skills.
- Good health and fitness.
- Tolerance and patience.
Contract Period: Project Tenure
Professional and behavioral
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications such as word, excel & PPT.
- Good communication skills in English, regional language
- Abide by and display CBM core values in all aspects of work
- Flexible approach to work demands
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate with staff at all levels
- Willingness to learn, change and adapt
- Well organized with the ability to multitask
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity other details:
- Candidate should be flexible to travel as needed
- To be able to join CBM in one month
The future job holder adheres to CBM Policies and procedures, commits to CBM’s Child Safeguarding Policy, Code of Conduct and follows CBM’s safety & security protocols.
CBM encourages Women and persons with disabilities to explore this important opportunity. Qualified candidates are invited to submit, via e-mail, cover letter and CV with three professional references and salary expectations to email@example.com