Reporting to: Project Manager
Project Location: Bodeli Block, Gujart
Working hours: Monday to Friday and work outside normal hours including Saturdays may be required.
Salary: Commensurate with the Skills and Experience
Traveling: travel to project sites maybe required as per the JD responsibilities.
Core Purpose: Assessing, diagnosing, screening, and preventing language and speech disorders, communicating with the patient, and liaising with their family members, physicians, and teachers to design effective treatment plans.
Key responsibilities and job description:
- Assessing, diagnosing, screening, and preventing language and speech disorders.
- Communicating with the patient, and liaising with their family members, physicians, and teachers to design effective treatment plans.
- Using tried and tested therapies in combination with new, innovative techniques to provide the best care.
- Educating patients and their families on speech disorders and available therapies.
- Taking detailed notes on patient history and progress.
- Providing mentoring and workshops to speech therapy students.
- Evaluating patient progress and implementing changes to therapy programs as required.
Qualifications and work experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Speech Therapy or Speech-language Pathology.
- Experience with certain disorders and age groups, specifically adults with intellectual disability may be required.
- Sound understanding of speech-related disorders and treatments.
- Familiarity with database management software.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Resourcefulness and strong problem-solving skills.
Contract Period: Project Tenure
Professional and behavioral
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications such as word, excel & PPT.
- Good communication skills in English, regional language
- Abide by and display CBM core values in all aspects of work
- Flexible approach to work demands
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate with staff at all levels
- Willingness to learn, change and adapt
- Well organized with the ability to multitask
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity other details:
- Candidate should be flexible to travel as needed
- To be able to join CBM in one month
The future job holder adheres to CBM Policies and procedures, commits to CBM’s Child Safeguarding Policy, Code of Conduct and follows CBM’s safety & security protocols.
CBM encourages Women and persons with disabilities to explore this important opportunity. Qualified candidates are invited to submit, via e-mail, cover letter and CV with three professional references and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org