DSS is going to implement the Developing Self-sustaining and Resource-efficient Sustainable Aquaculture Scalable Model project supported by GIZ with a key objective of creating sustainable aquaculture options for the small and marginal fish farmers. It avails technical services for initiating/expanding freshwater aquaculture with a focus on doubling production, more income, more job, food and nutritional security through resource-saving sustainable aquaculture Practices.
Responsibilities and Core Scope of Tasks:
1. Identify the 240 Community Resource Persons
2. Identify the 3600Fish farmers in block areas.
3. Identify the 48 Community Resource Person trainers.
4. Proofread and make copies of documents
5. Any work can be assigned by the management as per the requirement.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
• Any Graduate from a reputed institute.
• Bsc. In Aquaculture/Agriculture/Horticulture or allied sectors are preferred.
• A minimum of 1-3 years of working professional experience in CSO/INGO/ Govt. in a comparable position (ideally with international environment) having experience.
• Proficient computer skills, advance Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and advance Excel)
• Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
Approximately 76800 in INR/ EUR 960 for one individual consultant for 60 days. TA/DA will be separate and as per organization policy.
Age Limit – 22 – 40 Years
Last date of receiving application: 31 August 2022
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• DSS promotes Gender Diversity – Applications from female professionals are encouraged.
How to Apply: Interested candidates must apply using the Google Form https://forms.gle/qQMW2TZQqYeyk8J78 with their latest
• Updated CV
• A statement of suitability for this position
• A maximum of 2 pages note on one of the topics given below:
Aquaculture, in your assessment, is practiced in different ways with different impacts on the environment and economic performance.
Using a cluster approach, how would you help small aquaculture farmers gain access to better knowledge and finance to improve their fish production and income?
About Darbar Sahitya Sansada
For the details, click on : https://dssodisha.org