DSS is going to implement the Developing Self-sustaining and Resource-efficient Sustainable Aquaculture Scalable Model project supported by GIZ with a key objective of creating sustainable aquaculture options for the small and marginal fish farmers. It avails technical services for initiating/expanding freshwater aquaculture with a focus on doubling production, more income, more job, food and nutritional security through resource-saving sustainable aquaculture Practices.
Responsibilities and Core Scope of Tasks:
1. Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures
2. Recommend further improvement of the logical framework.
3. Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results
4. Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results
5. Support project progress reporting, project mid-term review and final evaluation.
6. Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
7. Provide feedback to the Program Manager on project strategies
8. Suggest strategies to the Program Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks
9. Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly on all project activities to the National program manager
10. Any work can be assigned by the management as per the requirement.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
• B.Sc. in relevant field such as statistics/ masters level qualification in the social sciences from a reputed institute.
• Additional qualification like project monitoring programe will be preferred.
• A minimum of 3-8 years of working professional experience in CSO/INGO/ Govt. in a comparable position (ideally with international environment) having experience of project monitoring or related experience with extensive exposure to the field of M&E at the strategic level.
• Experience of working with the International NGO in the past would be preferable.
• Relevant professional experience in Aquaculture projects would be preferred.
• Willingness to travel and ability to work in teams
• Good understanding of management.
• Proficient computer skills, advance Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and advance Excel)
• Good organisational and administrative skills.
• Ability to work independently when required
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
• Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
Approximately 38000 in INR/ EUR 480 per month. TA/DA will be separate and as per organization policy.
Last date of receiving application: 31 August 2022.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• DSS promotes Gender Diversity – Applications from female professionals are encouraged.
How to Apply: Interested candidates must apply using the Google Form https://forms.gle/qQMW2TZQqYeyk8J78 with their latest
• Updated CV
• A statement of suitability for this position
• A maximum of 2 pages note on one of the topics given below:
Aquaculture, in your assessment, is practiced in different ways with different impacts on the environment and economic performance.
Using a cluster approach, how would you help small aquaculture farmers gain access to better knowledge and finance to improve their fish production and income?
About Darbar Sahitya Sansada
For the details, click on : https://dssodisha.org