DSS is going to implement the Developing Self-sustaining and Resource-efficient Sustainable Aquaculture Scalable Model project supported by GIZ with a key objective of creating sustainable aquaculture options for the small and marginal fish farmers. It avails technical services for initiating/expanding freshwater aquaculture with a focus on doubling production, more income, more job, food and nutritional security through resource-saving sustainable aquaculture Practices.
Responsibilities and Core Scope of Tasks:
1. Strengthen MIS through information collection, compilation, processing, storage, and management
2. Designing, monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting IT systems.
3. Interpreting briefs and developing IT systems that meet all specifications and cost requirements.
4. Assisting with training and onboarding processes.
5. Ensuring staff comply with company, as well as health and safety regulations at all times.
6. Maintaining, managing, and updating software.
7. Supervising digital security and ensuring all anti-viruses are regularly updated.
8. Supervising the development and maintenance of websites and ensuring the protection of users' data.
9. Analysing existing operations, protocols, and processes, and making plans for improvement.
10. Any work can be assigned by the management as per the requirement.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
• BCA/MCA/Graduate in any related field from a reputed institute.
• A minimum of 1-3 years of working professional experience in CSO/INGO/ Govt. in a comparable position (ideally with international environment) having experience in communications role.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience of working with the International NGO in the past would be preferable.
• Good understanding of data management.
• Proficient computer skills, advance Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and advance Excel)
• Ability to work independently when required
• Willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
Approximately 19000 in INR/ EUR 240 per month. TA/DA will be separate and as per organization policy.
Last date of receiving application: 31 August 2022.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• DSS promotes Gender Diversity – Applications from female professionals are encouraged.
How to Apply: Interested candidates must apply using the Google Form https://forms.gle/qQMW2TZQqYeyk8J78 with their latest
• Updated CV
• A statement of suitability for this position
• A maximum of 2 pages note on one of the topics given below:
Aquaculture, in your assessment, is practiced in different ways with different impacts on the environment and economic performance.
Using a cluster approach, how would you help small aquaculture farmers gain access to better knowledge and finance to improve their fish production and income?
About Darbar Sahitya Sansada
For the details, click on : https://dssodisha.org