The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
- Calendar management for executives
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, Detail-oriented
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Provide support to organize the administrative aspects of statutory and high-level meetings, trainings and seminars. Maintain regularly account of petty cash, personal files and inventory of important visitors
- Project Report, Project Proposal & Annual Report Writing skill in English
- PR & Fund raising experience.
- CSR Experience
- CSR Project Proposal & Project Report Writing skill in English