Required Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Master’s degree in English and certificate in communication or similar area and/or
- Graduate degree in communication.
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in a comparable position.
Other knowledge, qualities and additional competences
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet).
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and MS-Teams.
- Fluent in both Hindi and English, knowledge of German is an advantage.
- Extremely professional, personable and an overall team player.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with an eye for details.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently when under pressure.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as consultants and vendors.
- Engenders a positive team spirit where team members work together to achieve shared goals.
F. Location: New Delhi
G. Duration of the contract: Until December 2023
H. Last date of receiving application: 28 August 2022
Application without GIZ application form will not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- GIZ supports Work-Life Balance.
- GIZ promotes Gender Diversity – Applications from women professionals are encouraged.
- Please note that those individuals who have completed a consultancy assignment with GIZ in less than 6 months prior to the intended start date for this position will not be shortlisted due to organisational policy.
Disclaimer: As per GIZ’s data confidentiality policy, candidate’s application is stored in our database for six months and is deleted thereafter.
How to Apply: Please send your application in GIZ application form https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/28418.html along with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number in the subject line.
- a statement of suitability for this position
- expected salary and notice period
- A maximum of 1 page note on the topic given below:
List the 10 most important ToDos to assure a successful physical Stakeholder Workshop