Qualifications and Competencies:
- Master’s Degree preferably in Management/Communications/Development communications/Journalism/Social Development from a reputed university/ institute.
- Demonstrated ability to perform standard analyses such as secondary research, performance analyses, competitive analyses, market analyses, etc.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in the sector of development communications, documentation/journalism, content writing, strategic alliance and partnership development
- Demonstrated experience of documentation and corporate communications
- A high level of experience and understanding of Gender, women’s empowerment, adolescent programming, diversity, inclusion
- A high level of understanding and knowledge of theoretical frameworks of gender and empowerment programming
- Good interpersonal and communications skills, including reading and writing skills in English and Hindi.
- Strong sense of professional commitment, maturity & social accountability
- Self-organized and ability to meet timelines with quality
- Team worker
- Aware of latest trends in gender discourses
- Ability to work on computer for all requirement software; including M.S excel, word, power-point in M.Soffice and other design related software.
- Consultative and collaborative approach; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Proven ability to take initiative, problem solving and work as a team member
Interested candidates can apply for the Position of Documentation & Communication Officer by using the following link Documentation & Communication Officer - PCI India (projectconcernindia.org) by 31st August 2022, 5:00 pm.
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion
(creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status. Due to the heavy inflow of resumes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Female candidates are encouraged to apply.