SAATHII currently has vacancy for Program Associate position located at cluster of districts in Uttarakhand and responsible for GFATM projects in public and private health sector. The position requires program implementation experience and technical knowledge on HIV/ AIDS and PPTCT.
The selected candidate will be based in one of the designated districts of Uttarakhand and will be in-charge of 2-3 districts of their respective zone in the state.
Monitoring and Documentation
• Case by case review in line list, tracking and ensuring data quality.
• Review the screened reactive cases reported the by FICTC, positive ANC reported by SA ICTCs, and known positives repeat pregnant cases taking services directly from the ART centers. Ensure all these cases are followed up for PPTCT service provision and the data on the service provided is entered in Svetana MIS positive line list
• Data Entry in Outreach Module, Svetana MIS, and maintain other program records and reports ongoing basis (MB Card).
• Enters all the data pertaining to PPWs from the MB register / card and the outreach contacts made in the Svetana MIS on a regular basis
• Enters the data on the TA visits and other programmatic activities on a daily/ weekly basis.
• Responsible for all district level entries in Svetana MIS related to technical assistance, advocacy, FIF/SITE Profile and outreach.
• Prepare monthly plan, maintain and update daily logs every day, and submit time sheets.
• Prepare monthly report for sharing with District CMO with copy to DAPCU/DTO/DACO.
Qualifications, Experience and Skill-Set:
The ideal candidates must be a Graduate with computer skills or Twelfth pass with computer skills and with an experience of working in the GFATM project as field staff will be an advantage.
The qualification criteria will be relaxed for suitably experienced candidates living with HIV and/or TB, and individuals belonging to key populations or other vulnerable groups.
• Written and oral communication skills in English and regional language of the state.
• Counselling and outreach and documentation skills
• Sound computer skills, including use of internet and MS officeTM software
• Should be based at the districts allotted, for work in the respective zones
• Willing to travel extensively using public transport services
• Ability to work with large network of health care facilities from the government, private
and non-governmental sectors
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and meeting timelines
• Ability to work as a team player in a complex, multicultural environment
Remuneration: The salary offered for the position is Rs 14,000/-
This position requires a minimum of 12-15 days travel in a month to the districts and blocks with the designated state and outside, as per needs.
INSTRUCTIONS to Apply:
Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting cover letter, including the names of three referees (including a current or most recent employer), as well as expected salary, last salary earned and required notice period.
Applications should be sent by e-mail to the following addresses, and clearly specify the Position Title and Job code.
SAATHII seeks qualified and experienced applicants who can work in a multi-cultural environment with diverse teams comprised of people of diverse religious and language backgrounds, sexual orientations and gender identities. SAATHII is a secular institution working to create an environment of zero tolerance for prejudice based on religion, caste/community, gender, sexuality, and gender expression. The salary will commensurate with the candidates’ skills and experience and aligned with the existing market values.
SAATHII works on first, third and fifth Saturdays in a month and follows modest per diem policy.
Please submit a comprehensive CV and Cover Letter with following mandatory details in a tabular form:
Position applied for
Age (as on 1st Aug , 2022)
Highest Educational Qualification
Total Years of Experience
Relevant work experience (as per job requirement)
Current Salary (monthly)
Expected Salary (monthly)
Name of Three Referees (including a current or most recent employer)
Qualified applicants who are HIV-affected, women, and/or belonging to sexual/gender minority populations are encouraged to apply.
• Email to send applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Job Code must be mentioned in email subject: SAATHII/SU-Delhi/PA/0822/332
• Closing date: 30th Aug 2022
Please send both CV and cover letter as attachment. Avoid writing cover letter in email body. Job Code must be mentioned in email subject