Jhpiego is hiring for the position of State FPLMIS coordinator based in Assam, MP,Jharkhand,Tripura and Mizoram for USAID funded FPLMIS in India project.The project is providing technical support at the state level for rolling out and implementation of FPLMIS in the states, capacity building of health functionaries and supportive visits to the field to identify and address challenges. The position will have direct reporting to the FPLMIS Manager.
• Support implementation and roll out of FPLMIS and help set up a systematic data collection and
• reporting system;
• Capacity building of health functionaries responsible for store keeping and supply management of reproductive health commodities including ANM and ASHA on logistics and supply chain management (FPLMIS) information system;
• Regular field visits to provide support for fully operationalization of FPLMIS at district and sub- district level;
• To coordinate with NHM and other stake holders for procurement, distribution and
• management of FP commodities;
• Timely assessment of supplies requirement and processing of request to MoHFW through proper channel for contraceptives and other FP supplies to avoid stock outs in the state;
• To develop capacities of state and district store officers responsible for management of FP Supplies for effective management of distribution channel as well as inventory management;
• Regular visits to district for assessing effectiveness of the distribution channel and identify critical bottlenecks and take up appropriate measures at Directorate level to address them;
• Development of monthly, quarterly and annual reports for submission to DFW through Program Managers, Family Planning;
• Work in coordination with DFW at State, FP Division MoHFW, NTSU-FP and HFG Project;
• To carry out any other program related activities as and when required
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi.
• Proficiency in writing technical and programmatic documents such as operational guidelines, assessment reports, training materials, program reports etc.
• Direct experience of independently liaising with government health functionaries, district level administrators and other development partners.
• Data analysis, data visualization, and analytical thinking skills
• Ability to handle a variety of assignments under pressure of deadlines.
• Microsoft Office computer skills, proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Ability to travel up to 50% of his/her time.
Qualifications/Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Administration and/or Social Sciences and Master of Social work or Public Health.
• At least 3 -5 years of relevant professional experience of working with international health programs/ organizations
• Understanding of Global Health and development approaches with willingness to learn the technical side of program implementation.
• Preferably prior experience in USAID funded project
Jhpiego is an equal opportunity employer and offers highly dynamic and enabling work environment and provides competitive compensation based on experience and background. Interested candidates should submit their application at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering note.
Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will receive a response from Jhpiego HR