The Assistant Director – Senior Regional Manager/Assistant Director – Technology, Innovation & MIS is a middle level position in the organization. S/he would be responsible for supporting the multiple project team in designing and maintaining technology to enable MIS, looking after Institutional- MIS application, developing evidence based communication strategies for different domains of organization.
• Create a technological environment of knowledge sharing, increased automation, and efficiency.
• Facilitate to develop an internal MIS to capture activities planned at different levels.
• Designing and roll out of the national, state and district dashboards with the relevant indicators
• Supporting State Lead in the discussions with the various levels of leaderships to orient the internal and external project leads.
• Review progresses of the project along with Deputy Directors.
• Support in documentation of various project result, processes and development of success stories and fact sheet for strategic sharing and dissemination.
• Support in establishing programs technology roadmap and strategy execution;
• Running regular checks on network and data security. Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems. Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation. The specific IT roles for this position would be:
i. Maintains information technology strategies.
ii. Implements technological strategic solutions.
iii. Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining and delivering strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
iv. Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
v. Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
vi. Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes.
vii. Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
viii. Troubleshoots process issues and provides solutions.
Qualifications and Skills:
• The applicant must have at least 6-7 years of experience in system analysis, application development and deployment, data management, monitoring & evaluation and working after completion of Masters in Computer Application, B. Tech (Computer Science) with experience in development sector.
• Track record of operating statistical software’s like STATA, SPSS, for large-scale data sets.
• Experience in development, integration and/or use of data management software’s etc.
• Proven ability of conducting short-term/long-term trainings on data management and analysis.
• Skills to conduct various project assessments and evaluations.
• Ability to work independently and offline.
Interested candidates should send their CV by 5th Sep 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please specify the position in the subject-line of the email. Please mention current and expected salary on the cover page of the CV. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
MAMTA is an equal opportunity employer. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.