Experience: 7 to 8 years of experience in same field
1. To develop the SHG based Micro-finance programme across locations with systems and processes for regular monitoring including quality standards.
2. To undertake in-depth quantitative and qualitative assessment of micro-finance programme and SHGs jointly with federation and field teams
3. To do analysis of credit and other financial requirements of the SHGs and assessment of current sources of credit.
4. To expand the financial inclusion and financial literacy program at large scale across organization.
5. Developing systems, processes, technologies which can improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the microfinance programme.
6. To work with field teams to build capacity of women’s federation and SHGs for effective micro-finance programme, focusing on different aspects of micro-finance including saving, credit, insurance, and financial literacy
7. To establish network with banks for increased bank linkage, especially for access of credit.
8. To develop system of financial data management starting from SHG to federation to SHT
9. To prepare micro-finance status report on regular basis focusing on saving, credit, livelihood linkages and institutional growth of SHGs
10. To undertake any other work as per team requirement for improving effectiveness of the programme.
Skills and Qualification:
1. In depth understanding of SHG-microfinance and women empowerment related aspects
2. In depth understanding of monitoring, evaluations, and reporting functions, especially in the context of micro-finance.
3. Good training and facilitation skills
4. Experience of working with community, banking, and government sector for strengthening SHG and women’s federation
5. Post-Graduate in management, rural development, Social Sciences, or any similar field.
6. Experience: Minimum 7 years’ experience in rural development, especially in the SHG- Microfinance programme of any large-scale organization.
Interested candidates are requested to apply through our organization website
http://www.akrspindia.org.in/career_careerpage within 10 working days.