QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of secondary school education. First University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or related fields is desirable.
- Four or more years of progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in the use of office equipment and computer software packages, such as Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge of work routines and methods in order to complete processes under minimal supervision.
- Uses tact and courtesy to give and receive information to a wide range of individuals.
- Ability to identify data discrepancies and rectify problems requiring attention.
- Ability to offer guidance or basic on-the-job training to more junior staff.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Hindi.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates are invited to apply via (https://www.wfp.org/careers/job-openings). Applications received on WFP Career page will be considered.
- WFP wants to ensure the recruitment process is fully accessible to people with disabilities. For accessibility requirements you may have, please write to us at email: India.email@example.com with Subject line “Accessibility request for people with disabilities, VA No 171703”.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
All employment decisions are made based on organizational needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications. WFP is committed to providing an inclusive work environment free of sexual exploitation and abuse, all forms of discrimination, any kind of harassment, sexual harassment, and abuse of authority. Therefore, all selected candidates will undergo rigorous reference and background checks.