Education: Postgraduate in any discipline
Experience: 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience
Skills & Competencies required:
• Good computer skill
• Good interpersonal & analytical skill
• Willingly ready for frequent traveling
• Good knowledge of admin and HR work
• Ensure fixed assets/dead stock registers are maintained properly at Office’s and its physical verification at least twice a year.
• Maintain FAR reconcile with Financials and ensure timely Insurance.
• Complete procurement procedure for the annual rate contract with Admin. Suppliers and venders for
• Visiting Clusters as and when required but at least once a month to see the administration related issues and guiding Programme Integrators / other team members for improving admin system.
• Ensure smooth function of time keeping at all the Clusters, provide training to team members on HRMS, its functions like regular attendance, applying leaves, approving leaves of team members, update their profile on HRMS etc.
• Responsible for estate management like purchase/rent of office premises, execution of agreement with landlord, timely payment of rent, statutory taxes etc.
• Preparing and monitoring budgets for admin and HR related activities.
• Housekeeping and office maintenance arrangements of the offices
• To manage and update leave records on daily basis across Netrang SHT offices.
• Vehicle arrangements for staff and guests and maintenance of common pool vehicle and monitoring its efficiency.
• Maintenance of service records of AKRSPI, Netrang staff like personnel files of all staff etc.
• To ensure timely payments of taxes, electricity, telephone etc.
• Management of visitors, sharing their planning and coordinating their logistics.
• Stationery, visiting cards, I-cards printing of stationery and liaisons the same with central office.
• Salary slips, Salary sheets, finger reader data and staff leave and attendance records.
• Maintain Employee database.
• Coordinate for the recruitment process.
• Orient the staff about various policies, manuals like whistle blower, gender, sexual harassment etc.
• Coordinate with Central office to issue employment related letters for employees and maintain employee database.
• Maintain Qtrly GHG data and send to HO.
• Update employee database on HRMS.
• Timely intimation about staff joining/leaving to HO.
Interested candidates are requested to apply through our organization website http://www.akrspindia.org.in/career_careerpage within 10 working days.