The Assistant Manager – Human Resources will be responsible for supporting key HR functions including, but not limited to, recruitment, induction, performance management, employee benefits, MIS and employee separation process. S/he will also be responsible for maintaining the HR information systems and assist the Senior HR Manager in implementation of HR policies and processes.
- Recruitment – Ensure job postings on various job portals, initial screening of applications, collate applicant information and manage interview logistics in co-ordination with the hiring managers, line-up the candidates, conduct preliminary HR assessment. Co-facilitate end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Reference Checks – Perform candidate reference checks from relevant stakeholders within stipulated time frame.
- Induction – Ensure a comprehensive induction process for all new joinees including induction presentations.
- Employee Engagement – Support the Senior HR Manager in implementing the employee engagement plan and activity roll out and implementation.
- Performance Management – Support Senior HR Manager in implementing the PMS process and Annual Goal Setting activity and guide the staff during and after the process, whenever required.
- Exit Process – Ensure smooth and cordial exit process for staff including clearances, organizing farewell meets etc.
- HR Information Management – Update and maintain the HR master database and process trackers on a regular basis. Generate MIS reports as required.
- Process Improvement – Propose process improvement in Human Resource function for better output.
- Training & Development – Maintain a training calendar for internal/external training sessions. Coordinating with relevant stakeholders for training plan, collating modules and other training logistics.
Qualifications and Skills
JSI India seeks a results-oriented individual with the ability to produce high quality deliverables, managing multiple concurrent tasks, and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail. The successful candidate is required to have:
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration/ Management with specialization in Human Resources.
- 5-7 years of experience in HR functions including recruitments, induction, documentation and other HR Operations.
- Advance MS Excel and MS Word skills with knowledge of google documents and spreadsheets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to apply:
Please review the detailed Job Description and submit your application online on the following link (please copy and paste the link in your browser):
JSI India subscribes to a policy of equal opportunity. Applicants for employment will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, caste, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual preference, genetic information, political affiliation, or military status (special disabled veterans or veteran status) in any employment decisions.
Please note that the last date of applying for this position is September 5, 2022 and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.