LLF is looking for an individual with excellent skills, experience, and knowledge in monitoring and evaluation skills related to large-scale school education-based interventions. The person will be responsible for leading the M&E efforts of the organization across the 7 States where LLF works. The person will also be responsible for leading the M&E team while reporting to the Executive Director.
Key Responsibilities :
• Will lead the overall M&E initiatives of the organization while managing other team members in the unit.
• Create and implement policies for effective data management by developing protocols for data collection, analysis, interpretation, sharing data. Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data.
• Coordinate the development of tools for literacy assessments and classroom observation tools and create protocols for data management/analysis of such data.
• Revise and review the theory of change, logic models and design indicator frameworks for ensuring data collection and usage.
• Assist in donor reporting by including quality monitoring and learning outcomes data of the program in reporting structures.
• Setting up and maintaining a database for monitoring the progress of the program and its Implementation.
• Liaison with the technology partners to build data collection and analysis mechanisms for the program such as the classroom observation app.
• Assist with reports and data extraction when needed and support documentation for data management system in electronic form accessible to relevant teams
• Developing student assessment frameworks, analysis of assessment findings, and writing reports Interact with the field teams to resolve queries, interpret and analyse data for usage in programs.
• Support in the development and coordination of internal process studies, evaluations, research studies as a part of the program.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
• A Master’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field of education is required
• The overall experience of 10+ years with at least 6 years of core M&E function; management and utilization of program data (preferably education-related program)
• Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, interpretation, presentation, etc.)
• Proficient in MS Office, excel in particular, along with Stata, SPSS, etc.
• An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; and fluency in English and Hindi
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, with experience in building & managing relationships
• Prior work experience in the education/development sector is a must.
Remuneration will be commensurate to the candidate’s profile.
email@example.com by 5 September 2022
LLF is an equal opportunity employer. Women and differently abled persons are encouraged to apply .