IOM India is in search of a qualified, committed, enthusiastic professional with demonstrated competence in computer skills and spreadsheet and database applications, to be a part of a growing team supporting resettlement activities in India. Reporting to the Senior Operations Assistant, the incumbent will be responsible for movement operations covering a range of activities including predeparture assistance for beneficiaries, exit permit application assistance, airport departure assistance, amongst others.
Completed secondary [high school] education required and five years of relevant working experience; three years of working experience with a Bachelor’s degree.
Skills and experience:
- Thorough knowledge of English;
- Ability to use own initiative and work under pressure with minimum supervision;
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, and Internet;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to organize;
- Self-motivated and objective driven;
- Prior Movement Operations or transportation experience is a strong advantage.
How to Apply:
If you think that your qualifications and experience are in line with the above requirements, please go through the following steps:
- Download the detailed Post Description below.
- Submit your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org referring to the reference number: HR/Ops Asst./003_RSC/08/2022 with the following documents: Last date for submission 05.09.2022 CoB.
- Cover letter clearly explaining how you fit into the role and why you should be shortlisted;
- Curriculum vitae;
- IOM Personal History Form, which may be downloaded from
- Please ensure that your application is complete with the above-mentioned documents. The candidates not submitting their applications with the required documents will be excluded from consideration.
- The appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit to take on the role.
- Only the candidates residing in the country of the duty station will be considered.
- Any attempt at persuasion will be considered a disqualification.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for assessment.
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply