Sankalp Samaj Sevi Sanstha Gwalior is implementing Target Intervention Project at Gwalior city with the support of MP State AIDs Control Society, Bhopal since Oct. 2008 for MSM, TG & IDU Community. We required a Monitoring and Evaluation Cum Account Officer for the above project.
S/he should be a graduate with additional qualification (degree / diploma / certificate course of at least 6 months duration) in computer applications.
Minimum 1 year work experience in social development projects. Experience in data management, monitoring and evaluations tools, data quality checks, analysis and interpretation of data on program performance.
• Maintaining financial records.
• Knowledge and experience in health and social development sector will be an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Proficient in computer data management and analysis using computer software
• Familiarity with government health policies and programmes Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in small teams, and flexible ways of working
Summary of Key Functions:
The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant Cum Accountant will be responsible for managing all program, physical and financial data. Update of information on daily basis, computerisation of outreach and project level data and consistency and quality checks of data, conduct data analysis and prepare monthly reports for review and reporting to MPSACS.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision of Project Manager of TI the M&E Cum
Accountant will be responsible for performing the following functions:
Monitoring & Quality Assurance
• Computerization of outreach, clinical and project level data on daily basis.
• Conduct continuous analysis of data and provide analytical report for weekly and monthly reviews
• Individual tracking of HRG for project services
• Identify potential problems in reported data to improve the quality data.
• Conduct field visits for ensuring data quality and handholding of outreach team on MIS formats
• Liaise with SACS and TSU team for program performance reporting
• Preparation of SOEs and submit to PM and PD.
• Any other TI related work assigned by the Project Manager as required by the project.
• Report to PM of the project.
• Timely submission of monthly program performance data in SIMS/CMIS or other reporting format.
• Preparation and submission of SOEs
• Provide data / information required for preparation of reports.
• Compile field level information for operational reports when required by SACS.
• Assist in preparation, writing and editing of all reports required by SACS or TI project – for example specific Annual Report, Field Study Reports, Event reports etc.
• M& E Assistant to travel to the project area / hotspots for purposes related to TI programme implementation like work with PE / ORWs and interaction with HRGs to ensure quality data capture. M&E Assistant should visit the field for about 8-10 days in a month
• Basics of financial accounting and financial documentation.
• Basics of SIMS reporting, performance indicators
• MS- Excel, Power Point – for preparation of analytical reports, power point slides.
• Data quality assessment at the field level, triangulation with different sets of data for data validation and quality checks.
Salary: 12000/- PM Consolidated Travel Extra (As per Actual)