Project FABLE provides educational support enabling 250 students to access online education being offered by schools & online tuition support to improve retention & learning of EWS children admitted under RTE 12.1.C in Uttar Pradesh. In the Project, Tablets, Sim Cards, and Internet were provided to 250 students from class 1st to 4th studying in various private schools studying under RTE in Lucknow. These children come from families who earn less than Rs 8350/month and are from lower strata of society. The children are subjected to high-quality educational content in tuition classes conducted from 3 pm to 6 pm three days a week. The children will be provided with monthly recharges to enable them to access online classes being provided by the school. Divided into 8 batches, they are taught English & Maths after school hours by four qualified teachers using the WISE app. The curriculum taught in tuition classes is different from the curriculum taught in schools of children.
Areas of Responsibility
The list mentioned below provides a detailed description of the role. It is not exhaustive but illustrates the scope of responsibilities and provides insight into other tasks that may be required or assigned as per the need. The person will largely be responsible for handling data operations, monitoring, and evaluation and participate in the overall implementation of the project. The person in this role will be reporting to the Project Manager.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
1. Graduate/ Post-graduate degree in social sciences, management, public policy or social work
2. Minimum 3 years of experience in program operations, management, and delivery
3. Should have experience with management of teachers and students, preferably with a background in education
4. Should be result oriented, mission-driven, with effective leadership, strong communication skills, stakeholder management, strong interpersonal skills, and must have the ability to work with people from varied socio-economic backgrounds
5. Should be excellent with management and handling of large sets of data and should be able to create data dashboards and frameworks
6. Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and proactively, without support staff and with little supervision
8. Strong written and verbal communication skills
9. Strong planning and organizational skills, and an ability to be able to set priorities, plan timelines and meet deadlines
10. The operating style should be suited to working in a small organization setting, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued.
To apply click on the Application link (https://forms.gle/9Rj347ZLmhXiGPFd9) and fill in your details. RWF is an equal opportunity employer with social inclusion as a key value. We do not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, caste, color, creed, religious beliefs, appearance, and socioeconomic background and encourage diversity at the workplace.