The Programme & Operations Assistant will support their assigned team(s) by carrying out administrative tasks which enable the team members to work most efficiently and support Global Operations projects to enable Laudes India to optimise its operations. In this role you will report to the Programme & Operations Specialist within the Global Operations team.
- Meetings - Schedule and organise internal and external meetings, conference calls/VC’s including set up of technical equipment and minute taking. Assist in preparation of presentations, documents, internal and external communications etc.
- Travel - Make travel arrangements (including visa applications, accommodation, flights, transfers) for team members and consultants as well as other external attendees.
- Events - Help with the organization of staff events, that includes identifying of suitable locations as well as logistics around (flights, hotel, transfers, interpreting services, equipment, etc.).
- Technology - Support team(s) with basic IT support and training with new software/tools (CRM, travel and expense tools e.g.).
- Administration - Assist with general administrative work, for example, ordering of business cards, office supplies, expenses and credit card processing/reporting.
- Support Global Operations projects - Execute their assigned tasks within GO projects under guidance of the project lead.
- Cover and act as back-up - For other GO team members when they are absent.
- Grant administration support - Provide basic grant administration support to the programmatic/functional team(s) to which they are assigned and any other reasonable administrative support tasks.
- Training - Function as trainer on administrative processes and systems.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
To be successful in your role, you are an experienced, proactive, multitasking assistant who is providing organisational and administrative support.
Ideally, you meet the following requirements:
- At least some years of relevant experience in a similar role or a bachelor’s degree.
- Administrative and operational experience in an international and highly professional environment.
- Experienced in complex calendar management. Ability to prioritize within a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as a wide range of digital communications tools.
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally, with stakeholders, as well as administrative staff across a wide variety of backgrounds and geographies.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Has the ability to self-manage, organise and plan effectively.
- A positive, solution-oriented personality with great interpersonal skills, Showing ownership through responsibility and accountability.