DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support and coordinate program team in effective implementation of project activities in the field locations.
- Provide technical support (Health/Education/livelihood/child protection\M&E) to Community Mobilizers for consultations with different stakeholders at community level.
- Support in reaching out to relevant government bodies, national/ local organizations, Youth Clubs, community leaders, gender inclusive learning spaces and community-based forums
- Ensure quality documentation and reporting of the project activities and outcomes.
- Be well acquainted with internal child development operational policies and procedures.
- Compile and monitor child development activities at the assigned location and report the same to the Sr. Officer, Project.
- Be responsible for maintaining all critical data and information of program at the field locations, in collaboration with field teams.
- Execute M&E plans in line with guidance from the Program and KML teams, providing timely support to the team.
- Support team in planning, coordinating, and tracking progress against agreed indicators.
- Assess training and assistance needs and provide direct technical assistance to field teams.
- Develop/ follow guidelines for program documentation and provide support in creation of learning documents.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
- Post-Graduate/ Graduate in Social Work /Social Sciences/ Management/ other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in child development
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong computer skills, with familiarity in using Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Organized, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual.
- Be gender sensitive with strong conviction and skills for the empowerment of excluded and disadvantaged children.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
click on this link to apply:
*Please copy and paste the links on the browser if it doesn’t auto redirect.
CTC for the position: Rs. 3,64,170/- Per Annum
Application End Date: 18th September, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund India is committed to a workplace culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in all its forms. Furthermore, ChildFund International is committed to ensuring a workplace that safeguards and protects all children, including preventing their sexual exploitation and abuse, as well as preventing the sexual exploitation and abuse of its staff, partners, and program participants.