- Responsible for recruitment, training & supervision of surveyors, etc., in their allottedstate(s).
- Travel extensively in the survey villages of their allottedstate(s).
- Responsible for ensuring quality and timely completion of the survey work in their allottedstate(s).
- Any other official task allotted from time-to-time.
- PG in any discipline; preference to Rural Development / Agriculture / Management / Social Sciences
- Age Group: 20-28 years; Height: Minimum 170 cm; Weight: Minimum 55 kg
- Candidate must possess their own motorcycle and should be willing to take it upto the project area
- Preference will be given to candidates having NCC Certificate
- Willingness to travel extensively in their allotted state(s), upto village level
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are willing to work in other Hindi speaking states
- Freshers and experienced, both are welcome to apply
Rs. 15,000/- p.m. + DA + TA & Mobile Expenses (as per company norms)
Contractual period of 1 year. The period may be further extended or reduced depending upon the performance of the candidate and organization’s requirement. High performing candidates may be absorbed in the regular cadre of the organization.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may please mail their detailed CV along with a recent photograph latest by 18th September, 2022 (Sunday) to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, candidates must specify “Supervisors – Name of the state applied for”. Candidates must also mention their height and weight in their CV.
- No provision for online interview. Only face to face interviews shall be conducted.
- Only short listed candidates shall be notified by us.