The Accountant will do the financial operation of the project and ensure timely and accurate financial reports and practices of financial Managements. She/he will be based in the project office in Kalimela Block Head Quarter of Malkangiri District of Odisha.
• Leading the management of the project financial systems
• Prepare, examine and analyzing accounting records and financial statements and other financial reports
• Responsible for entering financial information and maintaining all financial records for the project
• Monitor the expenditure to ensure that program funds are utilized appropriately by the end of the financial year
• Ensure that all financial reporting is completed on time and oversee the financial audits
• Willing to travel in the selected blocks project districts and blocks as per needs and also for providing support to field teams
• Any other tasks assigned by the Project Coordinator and the State Team Leader
Qualifications and Experience:
Applicants must be Graduate in any Social Sciences/Commerce and minimum of 2 years of work experience in managing accounts system in a development organization. Good communication ability in Oriya, English and Hindi.
Compensation shall be based on relevant experience and qualifications. Please do mention the current and expected remuneration package in your resume clearly. MAMTA is an equal opportunity organization and encourages women candidates to apply.
Apply to the position at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and detailed resume latest by 19th September 2022. The subject line in the E- Mail should be “Accountant- Kalimela, Malkangiri, Odisha” Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.