REQUIRED QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong academic credentials from a reputed Institute, including minimum Bachelor’s degree in Economics / Engineering / Business Administration / Science / Public Policy. Master’s degree in marketing or MBA is desirable.
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years on hands-on market research / data management experience, having deep exposure across industries.
- Prior experience in fund-raising / CSR / Sustainability or related fields is desirable.
- Ability to create, maintain and analyze large databases in MS-Excel.
- Climate Optimist with a ‘Can do’ spirit.
- Demonstrated excellence in written / verbal communications and presentation skills.
Please send the following documents to email@example.com
- Statement of suitability (one page): Please provide a one-page note on why you feel you are suitable to take up this role?
- Detail of three references, including name, designation, organisation, e-mail and contact no.
- Detail of current and expected salary
- Notice Period / Joining time if selected
Applications received without Statement of Suitability, details of Referees, Salary details and Joining time will not be accepted and considered
Please mention “Coordinator – Corporate and Philanthropic Engagement” in the subject line of your e-mail