• Salary Gross (INR): 81750 /- per month (non-negotiable)
• 18 days annual leave; 12 days paid leave as per specified list of holidays; Sick/Casual leave of 12 days as per calendar year (pro-rated based on hire date)
• 13th month salary benefit and accidental insurance cover for employee
• Contributions made for statutory benefit programs such as Provident Fund
• DWBI provides medical reimbursement for employees and their dependents as per DWBI’s health care policy
• A stimulating, professional environment in an international organization
PURPOSE OF POST:
Is responsible for the implementation of Human Resources policies in the project and the correct Administrative Management of all staff working in the project (National, International, Regional, etc).
FUNCTIONAL AND HIERARCHICAL LINES
Hierarchically accountable to Project Coordinator
Functionally accountable to HR Coordinator
• Advise Project Coordinator on set up (org chart) and together with the HR Coordinator, update the project’s organizational chart and job descriptions
• In close coordination with the Project Coordinator and the HR Coordinator, calculate the HR operational needs and the associated budget in order to efficiently ensure the required sizing and capabilities of the project and to facilitate budget following-up.
• Ensure hiring, carry out amendments and contract termination formalities for employees at project level, according to labour local laws, archiving and updating individual employee files, informing them on their rights and preparing all mandatory tax declarations, in order to ensure legal compliance..
• Assist the Project Coordinator, and/or team leaders and supervisors to draw up annual holiday planning and staff shifts in order to forecast HR needs and to ensure HR availability for the project activities..
To apply for the above position:
Please clearly state which position you are applying for and send CV and letter of motivation (mandatory) to apply for this position (with phone number) no later than 17 September 2022 to email@example.com
You can also send your application to: Vishwanath Balaji Commercial Complex, 4th Floor, Near Aditya Vision Showroom, Ashok Rajpath, Gurhatta Patna City, Bihar- 800007
Due to high volume of applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: DWBI values diversity and is committed to create an inclusive working environment.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of disability, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do not use any external recruitment consultants.