Contract Duration: 10th Sep’ 2022 to 30th Sep’ 23
Level Of Contact With Children: 1 – Direct contact with Children
The position holder shall be responsible to adhere & work within the ambit of Plan India’s Child Protection & Gender Equality Policies.
Summary of the position
Mobiliser is responsible for mobilising the youth for training provide at Saksham centres in Delhi and Udaipur, connect with community and parents for their course completion, and ensure retention in jobs and do follow – up.
Key responsibilities includes:
• Conduct community and youth mobilisation, awareness generation, retention, follow-up.
• Mobilise youth for painting academy in Delhi.
• Keep a track of attendance, and drop outs and do community visits for follow-up.
• Conduct home-visits and organise parent/community interface.
• Organise admission/enrolment drives, street and community events, information kiosks, Information Education Communication (IEC) campaigns, door-to-door follow-up, posters etc.
• Conduct meetings at various places for awareness generation and mobilise youth for project.
• Provide periodic updates on the progress and outcome.
• File and maintain SEA /admission forms/ enrolment/ project documents, record maintenance etc.
• File data and reports in the files,
• Organise material for mobilisation and kits/ learning material distribution to youth.
• Willingness to travel as and when required.
• Any other task or duty as assigned.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN SHARE THEIR RESUME AND A SUITAILITY NOTE ON ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ WITH THE SUBJECT LINE ‘Mobiliser Udaipur’ or ‘Mobiliser Delhi’
LAST DATE TO APPLY IS 17TH SEPTEMBER 2022.