• Ability to analyse and visualize data using data analysis and visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, MS Excel, R-Studio, STATA or similar.
• Ability to produce documents and reports of professional quality and coordinate activities independently.
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Hindi is required.
• Computer skills demonstrating competency in MS Office Suite.
• Ability to handle a variety of assignments under the pressure of deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a multi-cultural team.
• Ability to develop productive working relationships with other team members, agencies, stakeholders and other organizations.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to effectively lead and manage diverse teams, including remote management through virtual means.
• Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Consideration for this pivotal role will be given to public health, healthcare management, healthcare economics and/or international development professionals with:
1. Experience and expertise in strategic design, strategic planning and program monitoring; o Experience and expertise in Quality Improvement and Change Management in public health
3. Experience providing project management and technical assistance to USAID- or other donor-funded initiatives;
4. The ability to meet rigorous timelines, track results, effectively manage staff and multi-stakeholder relationships, and support decision-making at the national and sub-national level
5. to create positive change
6. Proven track record of creating country level program strategies and newer programmatic opportunities.
• Masters in business administration (MBA), public health (MPH), healthcare administration (MHA), global health (MS), public policy (MS), health economics (MS) from Tier-1 national or international university; with preferably an undergraduate degree in medical or para-medical field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Public Health sector with increasing levels of responsibility
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in strategic planning, market landscaping, and data analysis, preferably working closely with or within national governments
• Preferrably 3 years of work experience in public health quality improvement & change management in national level public health projects
• Strong skills in process facilitation and stakeholder management across diverse groups, including government and development partners; experience with collaborative learning approaches desirable
• Demonstrated experience designing and facilitating workshops, meetings, and trainings
• Demonstrated ability to translate complex technical analysis for policy and data driven advocacy
• Experience in “institutionalization” of programs/projects within government systems
• Experience working with a diverse range of stakeholders (including different types of donors)
Jhpiego is an equal opportunity employer and offers a highly dynamic and enabling work environment and provides competitive compensation based on experience and background. Interested candidates should submit their applications at RISE.India@jhpiego.org with a covering note.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will receive a response from Jhpiego HR.