The incumbent is responsible for the part of the workplace management team that supports in managing the projects. The role will entail supporting the reporting manager to planning and implementation of the program at the block & district levels. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication and coordination skills are the keys to becoming successful in this role.
1. Program support
• Supporting Program Coordinator in implementing district strategies.
• Ensuring and supporting the team in leaving for FDS (Fixed Day Service) on time.
• Supporting the COT (Clinical Outreach team) in preparation of FDSs.
• If required, accompany the COT team at FDSs.
• Ensuring that FDS Coordinator to verify two case cards in every FDS sites.
• Ensuring Client Exit Survey to be done by team member on every FDS day.
• Data Validation of IUCD services to be done on regular basis.
• Support nurses in follow up for clients.
• Visiting field for report compilation & data management from Partners of the concern districts of the Project.
2. Office Administration
• Organize office filling system, maintenance of inward/outward registers, receipt and dispatches of correspondence, maintenance of office stationary etc.
• Ensure proper maintenance of office property which includes building, office furniture and equipment, computers etc. through regular monitoring and upkeep.
• Maintaining records of all movable & immovable assets at office and ensure assets register and asset numbering is up to date.
• Supervision and Ensuring maintenance, washing and cleaning of the vehicles. Ensure preventive maintenance and service on time. Maintaining all records required-driving license, vehicle registration, pollution certificate, log books and any other document as applicable.
• Ensuring submission of monthly Ambulance checklist.
3. Office Coordination
• Supporting Program Coordinator and State Finance officer in opening bank accounts of staffs.
• Collecting all travel and FDS expenses of the team and submitting to Program Coordinator timely.
• Supporting State HR representatives for leave and attendance record management of respective district.
• Support in maintenance of accounts and preparation of bills/ vouchers etc.
• Coordinate the reporting and other follow ups of the Project.
• Arranging on-call teams in absence of any team member.
• Follow up to ensure timely receipts of reimbursement from District level health officials
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Graduate in any discipline/MSW with 3 years of experience in development sector.
• Knowledge of Family planning (FP) services.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written in English & Hindi).
• Analytical, creative and problem solving.
• Computer Skills (MS Office).
• Team Working Skills
• Commitment towards meeting deadlines.
• Good coordination and organizing skills.
• High levels of integrity and loyalty
• Good understanding of MSI protocol.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit the CV along with a covering letter stating your interest to apply for this position at the link mentioned below by 20 September 2022.
Kindly note this vacancy is for 6 Months duration.
Link to apply- https://forms.gle/vsATEqwPpKnaAS1o9