The incumbent works as part of a medical team which is fully staffed and well equipped mobile team which provides an entire range of high quality family planning services at public sector sites – Community Health centres (CHCs) or Primary Health Centres (PHCs). Operation Theatre(OT) Assistant is primarily responsible to support in providing the hygienic environment to every client at FDS site and supporting the sites and district office for day to day work.
• To disinfect the Operation Theatre (OT) well in advance
• Support in preparation of FDS like gauze, washing of sheets, preparations of drums, preparation of medicine kits
• Autoclaving of linen & instruments
• Loading, unloading, packing and unpacking of equipment and instruments
• Helping in shifting the clients from one place to another.
• Cleaning the instruments.
• Following infection prevention practices as per instructions from doctor
• Keeping waste management bins at all required section of FDS site.
• To work in coordination with staff nurse
• Following any other instructions given by Team Leader
• Responsible for administrative duties during non-camp days at office
1. Responsible for housekeeping at district office and arrangements for meeting
2. Ensure the timely submission of bills, helping in filling and documentation, incoming and outgoing couriers, photocopying and scanning as and when required
• Assisting the various field implementation teams (IPCs /BCs and PEs) with preparation for FDSs and other field work.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
• 1-2 Years of working experience in Family Planning Services
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Good Team working and Analytical Skills
• Detail Oriented
• Excellent Teamwork and People skills
• Observation skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates can submit the CV along with a covering letter stating your interest to apply for this position at the link mentioned below by 20 September 2022.
Kindly note this vacancy is for 6 Months duration.
Link to apply- https://forms.gle/vsATEqwPpKnaAS1o9