Location: Rasgobindpur Block, Mayurbhanj, Odisha
a. Accounting & Finance
• Prepare vouchers for all transactions undertaken by the organization and process cash as well as bank payments.
• To undertake all work related to the preparation of banking transactions such as preparation of cheques, Online transactions, legal payments, etc.
• To keep a track of all contracts details of the organization.
• To support the preparation for the internal & annual audit.
• Maintain all voucher files and make sure that all supporting documents are attached with the face voucher for internal & external audits.
• Acknowledge and deal with routine correspondence that the financial team has to deal with
• Maintain confidentiality at all times and ensure respect for, observance of and adherence to Unnayan's confidentiality policy by all staff
• Contribute to the development of the role as the organization develops
• The post holder will be expected to attend meetings and training's
c. Additional responsibilities
• To work closely with the relevant staff to ensure effective
cooperation and collaboration.
• Any other work assigned by organisation.
The above profile is an indication of the job that is expected to be performed by the post-holder and can change with time and circumstances. The emphasis on all areas of work in Unnayan is a team approach. The post holder will be expected to attend meetings, be involved in other activities.
• Graduation in Accounts as a primary subject
• At least 5-10 years of experience in accounting, cash management, and finance functions
• Knowledge and experience in operating Tally and knowledge of its various functions for
• Ability to plan own work, setting priorities and completing it under pressure or when faced
with competing demands
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Fluent oral and written correspondence skills for interaction with stakeholders
•5-10 years experience in accounting and finance functions in a National/International voluntary organization
• Knowledge of accounting standards and legislations such as income tax,FCRA, and other regulations governing Non-Government Organizations
• An understanding of the development sector
• Candidates having a post-graduation in Accounts will be preferred
CTC offered for the position shall range from Rs. 2,50,000/- to Rs. 3,00,000/- yearly. The offer made to the
selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and salary history