- Support the leadership team of different project teams in timely preparation of programmatic and financial reports, and, any other strategic documents as requested by the donor, the client or any other external stakeholder
- Co-facilitate various meeting and reviews, preparing background documents and slide decks; draft articles, briefings, presentations, reports; compile documents and collate information as and when required
- Any other relevant task as suggested by the Chief of Party, PTSP
- MBBS with MPH/ MD PSM or equivalent from a reputed institution
- About 5 years of relevant work experience in management consulting, strategy, business analytics, project management etc.
- Experience in strategic documentation for the organizational leadership, which must be easily digestible, unambiguous, engaging, informative, and convincing
- Demonstrated ability to perform standard analyses such as secondary research, performance analyses, competitive analyses, market analyses, etc.
- Experience of working in a development sector will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of the working of non-government organization
- Excellent knowledge and skills to work on MS Office (Highly recommended)
- Good analytical skills and eye for detail.
- Highly professional with sense of accountability problem solving attitude and quick learner.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to work as an effective team-player and team leader.
- Willingness to travel as per the needs of the organization.
Interested candidates can apply for the profile of Manager Program Analytics by clicking on this link https://projectconcernindia.org/jobs/manager-program-analytics-2/ by 21st Sep 2022 also upload the updated resumes.
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status. Due to the heavy inflow of resumes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.