Jhpiego is hiring for the position of HR Manager to meet its requirement for high-volume HR operations. The position will be responsible for administering the employee life cycle from hiring to separation, managing HR operations, and transactional issues. This is a senior-level position of managing a staff strength of 500 staff spread across pan India. The position will report to the DirectorHR.
• Oversee, refine and execute employee standard operating procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes
• Oversee recruitment efforts by managing the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of managerial and professional roles; collaborate with hiring managers to understand skills and competencies required for vacant positions
• Negotiate and administer salary offer as per Jhpiego compensation structure
• Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs including compensation, health insurance, life insurance, NPS, leaves and other benefits.
• Manage HRMIS by maintaining employee data from joining until separation.
• Oversee the onboarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees
• Payroll administration including timesheets and leaves administration, verification of payroll and database management
• Maintain compliance with employment laws and regulations and recommend best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance. Ensure periodical compliances related to PF, ESIC, Labor Welfare Fund and HR Audits
• Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources
• Build strong relationships with external and internal partners, fostering trust and promoting collaboration.
• Address employee queries related to Jhpiego employment policies
• Manage Performance Appraisal System by guiding staff in completing appraisals and addressing related queries; coordinate for timely submission; manage annual increase process including salary computation; preparation of salary increase letters; collate and maintain data
• Handle confidential matters with discretion including disciplinary actions and investigations
• Facilitating automation, process implementation & process improvement
• Responsible to oversee the administration of staff database management
• Administer employee separation by coordinating with various departments to ensure timely settlement of full and final dues
• Perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor
• Orientation to detail and accuracy
• Detail-oriented and ability to apply analytical and evaluative techniques
• Proficiency in MS Office especially in advanced Excel and PowerPoint
• Willingness and flexibility to work on a wide range of tasks under strict timelines
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Good interpersonal and team management skills
• Demonstrated punctuality and discipline
• Good written and oral communication skills in English
• Ability to work in a multicultural work environment
• Masters in HR or related field with 7-10 years of experience in managing HR operations
• Experience in managing the HR function of a staff strength of 500
• Excellent networking and relationship-building skills and the ability to recognize, inspire and connect with the best-in-class talent
• Familiarity with the development sector will be preferred
Jhpiego is an equal opportunity employer and offers a highly dynamic and enabling work environment and provides competitive compensation based on experience and background. Interested candidates should submit their application at email@example.com with a covering note.
Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will receive a response from Jhpiego HR.