The Supervisor/ Field Mentor would be responsible for the implementation of Project activities at community under the theme of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights.
S/he will implement all project related activities and ensure coordination between communities and Plan India program teams for smooth implementation of gender transformative programs aligned with Plan India’ purpose of ensuring Girls are empowered to take actions and get equal.
• Develop work plans for implementation of project activities in consultation with Project Coordinator, (refer Annexure I);
• Collect and consolidate primary and secondary data;
• Coordinate and demonstrate the implementation of community, block level activities according to program implementation plan;
• Participate in meetings with project coordinator and project lead;
• Coordinate, liaison and work closely with local groups & other stakeholders at community/school/block level;
• In absence of Volunteers, Supervisor/ Field Mentor will be responsible for implementation of project activities;
• Submit bills and other expenses to accounts every month.
• Awareness at community level on menstrual health and hygiene management.
• Documentation of community/block level information and records;
• Develop and share success/case stories and testimonials and provide support to the Volunteers
• Submit daily tracker, MIS and reports of project activities;
• Participate in training programs and review meetings & orient/cascade learning to Volunteers;
• Compile & share monthly progress report by 25th of every month;
• Follow COVID–19 State government/District protocol;
• Adherence to all Plan India’s Policies during program implementation; &
• Any other work/ responsibilities, as may be assigned time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Graduate, Masters or advance diploma in related theme will be preferred;
• At least 2-3 year of work or volunteer experience, preferably in health related projects.
• Preference will be given to candidates who live in the local community with relevant work experience.
COMPENSATION & EMPLOYMENT :
Plan is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can share their resume and a suitability note on ‘Planindiacareers@planindia.org” with the subject “Supervisor Menstrual Equity”
Last Date to apply is 28th September 2022