(1) Train and mentor TB champions (ALLIES) to implement Special Interventions project in Mayurbhanj and another identified district of Odisha.
(2) Act as an interface between the ALLIES and the district health system and Private Health facilities to facilitate smooth implementation of Special Interventions
(3) Organizing various trainings in the districts
(4) Assistance with sensitization of NTEP staff and PwTB on DCM
(5) Identifying and engaging expert counsellors to provide services to PwTB to address the vulnerabilities
(6) Coordination with various Government agencies for linkage of PwTB in other welfare schemes
(7) Monthly data collection and reporting of the project activities and the achievements to the supervisor
(8) Carrying out satisfaction surveys with PwTB and NTEP staff for process documentation
Qualification and Prior Work Experience
A suitable candidate will have the following qualification
(A) Excellent communication skills and a team player.
(B) Has empathy and accommodative of divergent views
(C) Good team player: respects diversity
(D) Eye for details and can follow strict timelines
(E) Open minded and is able to lead a team of TB Champions
(F) Flexibility and ability to work and deliver results under pressure to meet the deadlines.
(G) Pro-active in prioritizing, planning, organizing, coordinating, monitoring, reporting and following up activities
(H) Is able to gel well with different groups
(A) A graduate degree or equivalent from a recognised University
(B) A minimum of 4 years of experience in TB control or community engagement space is mandatory. Knowledge in understanding of private sector would be an asset.
(C) Functional knowledge of English and proficiency in Odia language; both written and oral is mandatory
(D) Computer Skills: Basic Skills in MS Office is must and proficiency in MS XL is desirable
(E) Basic photography skills (Using Phone)
(F) Willingness to travel to different TUs and to other places according to the need of the project
Travel: The position may involve travel to some other districts in Odisha for up to 10 days.
REACH is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply. Remuneration will be at par with market standards and will be based on experience and qualifications.
Candidates meeting the above requirements may send their application including a cover letter describing their suitability for this position and an updated CV with at least three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.