Key Responsibilities / Deliverables
- Overall in charge of the program for all the three states
- Lead the project team, prepare the project targets and plans oversee the execution of the plans
- Custodian of the project deliverables
- State-level government liaison and reporting updates to the state TB units - Coordinate with health officials and other stakeholders for smooth functioning of the project
- Documentation and reporting from the three states for reporting to the donor and national team
- Ensure the authenticity of data from the field
- Ensure tracking of budget spent and financial reporting.
- Design and implement planned journey cycle for X-ray and awareness van
- Conduct teleconsultation for the screened presumptive TB cases, provide differential diagnosis and consultation, treatment, and referral as required
- Conduct project reviews on a regular basis
- Support in capacity building of the project team
- Supervise the program implementation to ensure the quality of the screening
- Any other responsibilities as may be deemed necessary for the role
- Travel required -Should be open to travel to program districts in states as and when required.
- Pathfinder is currently working remotely, however, under special situation staff are encouraged to attend the office in-person, following all Covid appropriate behavior.
Tools & Equipment Used:
Laptop or desktop computer.
Minimally Required Job- Specific Competencies and skill
- Self-Management and Teamwork: Ability to work independently or as a member of the team, ability to be detailed-oriented and consistently accurate, ability to manage stress effectively in a fast-paced environment, and ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures and adapt local practices to global standards.
- Software Applications: Foundational knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- High level of integrity.
- Confidentiality: Ability to maintain confidentiality on work related matters and data.
- Fluent spoken and written skills in the local language and added knowledge of Hindi or English is desirable.
- Good report writing skills.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, especially with the community. Teleconsultation
Minimally Required Organizational Competencies:
- Minimum MBBS with MCI registration, three to five years of experience working with TB program, or a PG diploma in tuberculosis and chest diseases, PG diploma in radiology, PG diploma in PSM; a candidate having a certificate/diploma in radiology will be given preference.
- Experience in working on TB and Community mobilization programs and working with Tribal populations and tribal promotors will be an asset
- Submit your resume and cover letter (along with 3 references of your ex-supervisors and last drawn salary) via email to HRINDIA@pathfinder.org with subject line “PROJECT MANAGER”.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Last date for application: September 27, 2022