SAATHII is looking for a suitable candidate for the position Project Officer will be responsible for implementing the plans and decisions in the respective district of Erode under the project of M- Rite.
• Responsible for implementation of the project in the district and would be reporting to the state project specialist
• Under the guidance of the State Project specialist, will develop district specific plan and ensure the implementation of the same
• In coordination with the health authorities in the district, identify low converge geographies and populations and plan and implement the demand generation and vaccine uptake campaigns
• Review and monitor the activities of the IEC coordinator and the Vaccine Uptake promoters assigned to the district
• Stakeholder management at the district and sub district level
• Sensitization of the key stakeholders and proactively seeking their support in implementing the intervention in the district
• Coordinate with the community stakeholders for selection and training of youth volunteers
• Collect accurate data and share with M&E Manager on real time basis
• Document and report to the state team and the district health authorities
• Any work assigned by the line authority.
Reporting: The Project Officers will be report to the Project Manager
Skills and Qualifications Required:
• Master in Social work or Bachelor’s degree in in Social Work, MBA/BBA, or graduate with experience in district level public health or social development interventions.
• At least 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of Monitoring and Evaluation
• Willing to travel in the operation districts
Monthly Compensation: Salary between the 40K to 50K per months CTC and/or commensurate with skills and experience, consideration to the candidate present CTC.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30, 2022, mentioning the specific Job Code in the email subject line. Candidates are requested to fill and paste the below table in 1st page of the Resume.
Relevant Experience (Years):
People living with HIV, women and individuals belonging to other vulnerable groups are encouraged to apply. SAATHII provides a secular working environment and does not discriminate based on HIV status, religious or community affiliations, gender, or sexual orientation.
Both Resume and Covering letter should be sent as attachments. Please avoid writing cover letter in email body. Please note that only shortlisted will be contacted.