QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
Applicants must be a Post Graduate in Public Health /public health Management/ Social Sciences/ Social Work/ Population Sciences or a related field, from a reputed institute.
Applicants are also expected to have an in-depth understanding of the Indian public health system, Policy directives, program implementation of GOI, and states specifically in MCH and its linkages with National and International goals.
Minimum 3-6 years of progressive experience in the health sector with demonstrated ability in program/ project management/ implementation and knowledge of MCH / RCH, NRHM, especially maternal and newborn care issues.
Skills and Attributes:
• Experience in donor reporting;
• Good documentation and communication skills in English and Hindi to support capacity building and mentoring of team
• Willingss to work with difficult to rach and vulnerable polulaion
• Open to field visit at different project sites at least 8 days in a month
• In-depth experience in result-based MIS monitoring and data based project planning and implementation;
• Excellent computer skills especially handling MS office are essential.
Gross compensation on a CTC basis is Rs. 7 to 8 lacs per annum. The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience, and salary history.
LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
MAMTA is an equal opportunity organization and encourages women candidates to apply. For more information please visit, http://www.mamta-himc.in Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply with a cover letter, their updated resume, and details of current and expected compensation to firstname.lastname@example.org by or before 2nd October 2022.