Education & Experience:
• Master Degree in Social Work / Psychology, Social Science, Counselling, Women/ Gender Studies related programs
• Minimum 4 years of experience in S/GBV case management including providing PSS for survivors of GBV
• Strong ability to lead activities in women and girls centre preferred
• Clear understanding of gender, abuse of power, and issues surrounding violence against women and girls
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, ethics and respect for clients at all times
• Experience in participatory techniques and community mobilization
• Experience working with S/GBV case files providing regular documentation
• Clear understanding of gender, abuse of power, and issues surrounding violence against women
• Able to maintain confidentiality, medical ethics and respect for survivors at all times.
• Positive, highly motivated, innovative, with strong organizational and inter-personal skills.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Extensive experience of case management will be an added advantage, whereas, some experience of case management is essential.
• Good knowledge of both written and spoken English. Fluency in Marathi is essential. Fluency in Hindi will be an advantage. Additional knowledge of other Indian languages will be considered an asset.
• Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations.
• Good cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential
COMPENSATION & EMPLOYMENT: Plan India is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply. Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to child rights and child protection.
HOW TO APPLY? : Please send us your updated resume along with suitability note in one file (Word Format only) for the position of “Social Worker for Case Work on GBV” at email@example.com. Please mention “Job Application – Social Worker for Case Work on GBV” in the subject line.
Last date for sending applications 2nd October 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information, please visit our website www.planindia.org