This position is responsible for providing support to project implementation of Saksham project, a skill development initiative of Plan India. This includes conduct day-to-day activities at Saksham training centres, community and youth mobilisation, training and reporting. The incumbent will be responsible to ensure activities are conducted as per timelines and targets are achieved in terms of quantity and quality.
• Conduct training sessions with trainees on vocational topics, life-skills, job readiness, gender etc.
• Ensure quality of training being delivered as per laid down norms of Plan India.
• Maintain close connect with students to provide them guidance and mentorship.
• Conduct periodical assessment of students to asses’ effectiveness of training, address student attrition.
• Develop placement/self-employment linkages; explore new opportunities and ensure existing ones are retained. Carry out due diligence of potential employers.
• Organise job fairs, industry visits, job interviews, OJTs, PTMs, alumni meets and centre level activities.
• Awareness generation among parents and community on vocational skills, career, employment etc.
• Provide support in concept notes on projects and opportunities.
• Develop narrative progress reports with details of activities, case –studies, anecdotes, innovations etc.
• Document and maintain records pertain to mobilisation, training, placement, retention etc.
• Organise guest’s lectures for youth from industry, and employers.
• Carry out centre level operations on day-to-day basis.
• Willingness to travel as and when required.
• Any other task or duty as assigned.
Reporting to: This position will report to Program Manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: Post Graduate in Social Sciences
5-7 years of relevant experience
Interested candidates can share their resumes along with a suitability note on email@example.com with subject Project Coordinator cum Master Trainer.
Last Date to apply is 2nd October 2022 .