Education & Experience:
• Degree in Law with legal working experience, especially in the GBV / criminal cases at the district level.
• 5 to 7 years of relevant experience.
• Thematic understanding of gender will be an advantage.
• Strong background in documenting and preparing legal cases and providing support to victim.
• An excellent command of both written and spoken English. Fluency in Marathi is essential. Fluency in Hindi will be an advantage. Additional knowledge of other Indian languages will be considered an asset.
• A flair for technology and demonstrated proficiency with online media and other online legal resources.
• Proven excellent analytical, problem solving and strategic planning skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with high levels of cultural and gender sensitivity.
• Ability to meet deadlines and fulfil urgent requests when needed
• Strong character traits including self-motivation, emotional adaptability, honesty and willingness to travel are essential.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Extreme detail oriented research skills
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks at once
• Prior legal firm work experience.
COMPENSATION & EMPLOYMENT: Plan India is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply. Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to child rights and child protection.
HOW TO APPLY? : Please send us your updated resume along with suitability note in one file (Word Format only) for the position of “Legal & Support Services Officer” at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “Legal & Support Services Officer” and location in the subject line.
Last date for sending applications 2nd October 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information, please visit our website www.planindia.org