- Post-graduation/ Master’s degree in Communications/Media/Marketing
- At least 7-8 years of demonstrated experience in communications and media relations, , preferably in the humanitarian or international development sector (INGOs) will be an added advantage.
- In-depth understanding of brand development and communications, with experience in developing, managing and assessing integrated communications and promotional plans.
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to deliver high quality work, under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Superior writing and editing skills, excellent oral communications skills; fluency in English required.
- Global mindset and good interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively as part of a local team, and across organizational lines and geographic boundaries.
- Skill in print quality photography and production of short videos.
- Proven track record in facilitating workshops, planning, managing and developing executive communication.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word-processing, desktop and web-based publishing, photo and video editing.
- A good initiator and team player with willingness to share information and communicate positively and effectively with all stakeholders.
- Be gender sensitive with strong conviction and skills for the empowerment of excluded and disadvantaged children.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
CTC for the position: Rs. 13,77,486/- per annum (depending upon last drawn salary)
Click on the link to apply :
Application End Date: October 5, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.