QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE/ COMPETENCIES
- Post-graduate in Social Work / Social Sciences/ Management/ other relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing large program and partnerships portfolio at the state level.
- Sound knowledge and experience on at least one theme – health, education, livelihood, and child protection.
- Proven ability to cultivate and steward relationships with partners and donors.
- Knowledge of standards and effective practices across multiple disciplines for children and to set strategic direction.
- Demonstrated experience in capacity building of staff and partners including training, mentoring and technical leadership.
- Demonstrated success in the management and development of multi-location, multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Adept in using computer, particularly in using Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Organized, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual.
- Gender sensitive with strong conviction and skills for the empowerment of excluded and disadvantaged children.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Click on the link to apply:
Application End Date: October 5, 2022
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.