- Support in the development of a systematic monitoring framework for the project.
- Assist in the development of forms for data collection and analysis.
- Develop a plan for project-related capacity-building on M&E and for any computer-based support that may be required.
- Monitor data collection on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Guide district teams in data collection and entry.
- Manage data: import/receive data from study districts, check for inconsistencies, plan for and implement quality control and data harmonization and organize the database for downstream analyses integrating multiple data types
- Maintain and administer the M&E database; analyse and aggregate findings.
- Support in the development of project progress reports, project mid-term review and evaluation.
- Produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required.
- Provide the state and district project manager with management information she/he may require.
- Ensure accuracy of data collection and entry by the field investigators
University degree in statistics, demographics, economics, or related field. Advanced certificate in M&E, statistics or economics preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in data management or M&E position responsible for implementing M&E activities.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages.
- Hands-on knowledge to handle large scale data sets...
- Experience in performance measurement, including indicator selection, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans in the field of public health.
- Experience in developing and refining data collection tools.
- Experience with data quality assessments and oversight.
- Ability to communicate insights and knowledge across various teams and stakeholders.
- Should be interested to work with the rural poor to create a more inclusive society.
- S/he should be familiar with health program in the state and has in-depth understanding of the state health system and challenges.
- Good knowledge of programme implementation, monitoring and evaluation techniques and practices.
- A Self-starter and a target-oriented person.
- Willing to travel extensively within the state as needed.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team and good interpersonal skills.
- Good computer applications skills
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English are essential
- Be a team player and comfortable with working with external consultants, contractors, vendors, etc.
- Fluency in English, Assamese, and local language – spoken, read and write for all official communication is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter justifying how you are fit for the position along with your resume (should not exceed 3 pages) by 03 October, 2022 to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should indicate the job title in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to appear for interview/s (virtual/telephonic/inperson).