- Support in implementing project workplan and provide technical & strategic support to the district field team.
- Monitor the day-to-day implementation of the solution in the district and report to the State Program Manager.
- Manage and coordinate activities of the project in the project districts.
- Take lead in identifying and fostering partnerships with relevant organizations working in Maternal New-born and Child Health in the district.
- Be the key person in organizing and implementing the district plans and coordinating among the field team, district service providers from both public and private facilities, and the community.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation and operations of the programme.
- Support the project communication specialist in the development of project materials.
- Train district project field team on project implementation and monitoring.
- Coordinate with district field teams to ensure implementation of the project as per the implementation plan.
- Community Surveys as envisaged in the study design
- Travel to and from the relevant study areas as required
- Ensure adequate inputs for the periodic reporting and progress update presentations including blogs, success stories, anecdotes, and photos.
Key Working Relationships
- Position reports to: State Program Manager and Project Director for technical inputs
- Position directly supervises: District Field Team of PC Consulting, coalition staff and other monitoring staff.
- Graduate degree in Public Health /Social Work/Development/Development studies/Rural Development/Rural Management/Women Studies, or Other Social Sciences discipline or Management.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience working in implementation of maternal and child health programs.
- Familiarity with health program in the state and has in-depth understanding of the state health system and challenges.
- Demonstrable experience handling organizational assignments.
- Should have managed a team of at least 5 members.
- • Ability to communicate insights and knowledge across various teams and stakeholders.
- Should be interested to work with the rural poor to create a more inclusive society.
- Familiar with health program in the state and has in-depth understanding of the state health system and challenges.
- Be the focal person for the district in implementing the solution.
- Honest, fair and objective in work.
- Willing to travel extensively in the district as needed.
- Have proficiency in the use of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Cross-cultural communications, including English proficiency and ability to work in a bilingual environment (English and Assam native language).
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English.
- Be a team player and comfortable in working with external consultants, contractors, vendors, etc.
Fluency in English, Assamese, and local language – spoken, read and write for all official communication is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter justifying how you are fit for the position along with your resume (should not exceed 3 pages) by 03 October, 2022 to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should indicate the job title in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to appear for interview/s (virtual/telephonic/inperson).