Core Scope of Tasks
- Keeping a stock register and ensuring that the necessary office supplies are available.
- Assisting in keeping the inventory.
- Assisting with incoming and outgoing mail and respective filing.
- Assisting in purchasing office supplies.
- Regularly checking the office equipment and reporting damage to the administrative officer, organising and monitoring the service and repair of office equipment.
- Assisting in organising workshops and conferences.
- Photocopying and scanning documents as needed.
- Labelling and filing in accordance with GIZ filing rules.
Driving and car maintenance
- Providing passenger transport in an official car for programme staff, official visitors and guests.
- Running errands for the programme, e.g., sending letters and messages, paying bills and collecting documents.
- Completing the vehicle logbook correctly and conscientiously in accordance with GIZ standards, cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicle(s) regularly.
- Checking oil, water, brakes and brake liquid, tyre pressure, battery levels and the entire vehicle, monthly or every 5,000 km (whichever is first), headlights, brakes, bodywork for dents etc.
- Being responsible for the project vehicle documents and their good condition.
- Calculating petrol consumption for every refilling.
- Reporting need for service and carrying out minor repairs.
- Immediately reporting all involvement of the programme vehicle in accidents, including minor accidents, damage, loss or theft of vehicle fittings.
Other duties/additional tasks
- Performing other duties and tasks at the request of management.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- 10th pass with commercial driving license.
- 10 years of driving experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak English language.
Location: Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Duration of the contract: 2 years
Last date of receiving application: 2nd October 2022
Application without GIZ application form will not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- GIZ supports Work-Life Balance.
- GIZ promotes Gender Diversity – Applications from women professionals are encouraged.
- Please note that those individuals who have completed a consultancy assignment with GIZ in less than 6 months prior to the intended start date for this position will not be shortlisted due to organisational policy.
Disclaimer: As per GIZ’s data confidentiality policy, candidate’s application is stored in our database for six months and is deleted thereafter.