Location: Sendhwa (Barwani), Madhya Pradesh
Education: B.Sc. Agriculture/M.Sc Agriculture/Agriculture Engineering or PG Diploma in Rural Management/Development
Experience: Over 3 years’ experience of grass root agriculture extension work
Skills and competencies required to meet the job requirement:
• Strong practical and theoretical knowledge around sustainable agriculture, natural farming, horticulture, and forestry.
• Knowledge around climate proofing intervention and watershed development
• Competency in managing the project in totality and independently. Financial management of project would be needed.
• Having field level project implementation experience in natural resources, and agriculture sectors.
• Strong report writing and presentation skills.
• Competent in dealing with Funding and Government agencies.
• Good analytical skills.
• Understanding of monitoring and evaluation frameworks.
Work Profile to be given to new Joinee:
• Manage a large multi-location project activities on sustainable agriculture, watershed intervention, forestry, climate proofing intervention and clean energy.
• Project planning, technical input in agriculture intervention, cost-estimates, implementation management, quality assurance, monitoring, reporting and government liaison
• Preparing and submitting high quality project progress reports.
• Piloting new approaches and technologies in Agriculture sector.
• Substantial amount of time is expected to be spent in the field to manage agriculture and NRM programs.
• Project financial/budget planning and progress analysis, variance report
• Travel to field locations for monitoring and supervision
• Any other task assigned by AKRSP (I) management.
Interested candidates are requested to apply through our organization website http://www.akrspindia.org.in/career_careerpage within 20 working days.