We are looking for a candidate who is willing to work with us as on Part-Time Accountant in Dehradun District under the Vihaan Project supported by GFATM in partnership with Alliance India, which works for the Care & Support of Persons living with HIV in Uttarakhand.
1. Prepare Voucher, Bills and Memos and Maintain the Expenses Records
2. Timely Preparation of Donor reports in prescribed format.
3. Prepare documentation for Project & Organization Audit.
4. Maintain the Compliance of Project.
5. Prepare Timely budgeting and expenses reports
6. Other Project Related Activities.
Minimum B.com with Good Knowledge of Hindi and English
Having the Past Experience in a Similar Field.
Preference will be given to people living with HIV on the basis of their skills.
• Keen and Fast Learner
• Able to adapt new ideas and work on it
• Willing to learn and grow
• Young Energetic (Preferably a Student Pursuing M.com or similar education)
The monthly Pay is up to 4000-4500 (based on Experience) +TA based on Travel
Interested Candidate may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org